A BLOG SITE OF QISTINA ZAINI HAMZAH!

TENTANG AKU...

My photo
hate rules, love friends, love food!, Malay...

Friday, June 29, 2007

English Teacher!

Hey Guys!

Today I gonna tell you about my English teacher.
I called him Sir Akil ( he's kind of cute too..)
He teaches me everything about English language,
he's great

My former English teacher was a lady, she was a fair lady.
but we always lost her more than a few times
because she had to serve cocu center at Pulau Pangkor

But today i had a very funny experience
this morning when i came to school i considered that I've lost my English literature book
So, I went back to my house.
But, i could not find it..
when i went back to school ( I still did not find the book)
my friend Sofia told me that the book was with her...all along
argh!! so tired..
my English teacher and other students laugh at me.

Ha Ha Ha
bye see yaa

No comments: